Kruger Park is the largest game reserve in South Africa covering an area of almost 20 000 square kilometres (7 500miles). Kruger is generally considered the most popular game destination in the country.. and for good reason. The big 5 (Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and Lion) feature heavily in the park and there is an abundance of bird and plant life to learn about.
Experience Price :
- Hotel/Airport pick-up and drop-off (Greater Johannesburg area)
- Air conditioned transport
- 3 Days, 2 nights in traditional style bungalow in the Kruger Park
- 1 Night in a chalet in Blyde River Canyon
- Meals as per itinerary (Breakfasts up to R125, Dinners up to R225)
- Guided game drives with your tour guide
- Guided game drives with park rangers including sunset & night drive in an open top vehicle
- Guided morning bush walk with armed rangers (no children under 13)
- Exclusive use of a professional tour guide
- Lunches and drinks
- Personal items
- Double beds (all bungalows come with single beds which can be pushed together, this is Kruger Park policy)
Day1 - Panoramic Route
We pick you up at your hotel/airport around 08:00 and depart for the panoramic route. We will explore several areas of the Blyde River Canyon (one of the largest in the world) before settling into our bungalow and having dinner in fine surroundings.
Day 2 - In Search of the Big 5!
After eating breakfast we return through some of the scenery we passed yesterday and make our way into Kruger Park itself. After checking into our bungalow for the remainder of our Kruger stay we hit the game roads in search of wildlife, followed by an organised evening game drive with park rangers. We arrive back to camp and enjoy a well deserved dinner at the restaurant. Take a load off and enjoy the beauty of the park at night and get ready for the days to come.
Day 3 - Early Morning Bushwalk & Night Drive
The highlight of your tour starts today as we book you on an early morning bush walk - see wildlife from a completely different perspective, in the early hours. Hungry stomachs will be filled with breakfast at the restaurant afterwards. We'll have some leisure time during the day to rest before the evening activities. Today we have dinner early as we have a fantastic night drive in an open top vehicle organised! Keep your eyes peeled, many of these animals are not visible during the day.
Day 4 - Return Journey
We catch a light breakfast before checking out and heading out for one last morning game drive and slowly make our way out of Kruger to return to Johannesburg. Tour ends.