Terms and conditions when taking part in one of our popular tours. “We” and “Us” from this point forward will refer to our company Adventure Anywhere (PTY) LTD.
- We cannot guarantee tour dates at very short notice for popular destinations like the Kruger Park. Please provide enough time when searching for your dream tour. April, June, September and December are particularly busy.
- A 50% deposit is required within 7 days of confirmation to hold the reservation for a tour. The booking confirmation will include the exact deposit amount required and the due date of final payment. Final balance is due 30 days prior to departure for accommodation and tours, unless otherwise stipulated by us.
Pricing & Payment
- All website pricing is an estimate. Official pricing will be quoted to you, the client, on request via one of our contact methods (email or messaging services).
- Quotations are valid for 1 calendar week from date of issue
- All services are based in South African Rands. We can provide you with an estimate in your local currency on request.
- Once we have confirmed availability we will provide you with payment options including SWIFT, EFT and VISA/MasterCard options. We do not accept PayPal at this time as their pricing is noncompetitive. Cash payments are available in some cases.
- More than 14 days before tour date: client forfeits 50%
- Less than 2 weeks before tour date: client forfeits 100%
- Please note, we will try and better these cancellation amounts where possible. This is entirely dependent on supplier & national park policy and costs incurred to us to arrange cancellations.
- If unforeseen circumstances beyond our control require us to make necessary changes to your holiday/vacation we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule departures and itineraries. When it is necessary to change a campsite the company reserves the right to substitute accommodation of at least a similar standard.
- You are required to sign indemnity forms before the start of any safari.
- You are required to take out appropriate travel insurance for the full duration of your travel in case of personal injury, medical expenses, flight issues or any other unforeseen circumstances. Your travel agent will be able to offer a suitable holiday insurance policy.
- Inclusions and exclusions of advertised tour price can be found on the tour pages. Most lunches are not catered for. Some optional experiences such as quad biking and certain game drives are also not included.
- Guests on bush walks are accompanied by armed rangers. Please obey all rules and instructions provided by park rangers.
- Children under 12 are not permitted on bush walks for safety reasons
Hot Air Balloon Rides
- For safety reasons, children less than 1.2m tall are not permitted to fly. Guests are to be reasonably fit, as they are required to climb into a 1.2-meter high balloon basket and be able to crouch down on their haunches on landing.
- These conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Please contact us if you have any queries on these terms. Thank you.